We are pleased to announce that the CApture BT Cyanacrylate (CA) evidence fuming cabinet now has a UV-C lamp option available to provide DNA decontamination.
This spacious benchtop chamber (stand option available) with microprocessor control automates the Cyanoacrylate fuming of evidence. The programmable operating system combines the control and monitoring of all critical parameters in the fuming process with the precision to store and easily repeat specified programs. Its unique interior space with shelving system maximizes fuming capacity and accommodates large evidence including long guns.
Features & Benefits
- 68cm w x 68cm d x 113cm h interior.
- Durable, easy-to-clean type 304 brushed stainless steel interior, epoxy-coated steel exterior and tempered safety glass door.
- Electronic door lock with power outage manual override prevents opening during the fuming cycle.
- Interior shelving support accommodates up to four shelves, eight half shelves or 16 rods.
- Dependable, energy-efficient ECM recirculation blower moves air through the chamber during the humidifying
- and fuming cycles.
- Exhaust blower removes air from the chamber through slots located on the back, right side of the cabinet after passing through a pre-filter and carbon filter during the exhaust or purge cycle.
- Full-color LCD control screen is located at eye level for at-a-glance process monitoring. Displays number of completed fuming cycles,
filter life remaining, low-level water reservoir alerts and open door alerts.
- Microprocessor-controlled operating system provides flexibility and control:
- Adjustable chamber humidity to 80% +/- 5% relative humidity
- Adjustable pre-fuming humidity incubation for old evidence hydration
- Adjustable fuming temperature up to 218° C within +/-1%
- Adjustable fuming and exhaust times
- Stores up to 20 programs
- Standby exhaust mode to refresh chamber air when not in use
- Diagnostic mode to calibrate sensors
- Audible/visual alert for program cycle completion
- Acti-Vent™ Smart Controls purge air to protect evidence and the user. Purging continues up to 30 minutes after exhaust cycle ends. Purging may be programmed to continue during evidence unloading. Cleaning mode enables air to be exhausted when the door is open to protect the user from exposure to noxious vapors.
- Convenient drawer below the chamber, 70cm w x 33cm d x 4cm h, has flushmounted disappearing handle, platform for supporting tins while adding CA, and compartments to store glue, hanging rods and other supplies.
- Includes 4 stainless steel hanging rods, interior LED light, exhaust pre-filter, exhaust carbon filter, 4 leveling feet and power cord.
- Optional accessory CApture BT Mobile Stand adds portability and storage.
For further information click here