Last week FINALLY brought us some sunshine and it seems like everyone has new lease of life. Much the same as the Adixen ASM 380 Portable Helium Leak Detector, as the new ASM 390 and ASM 392 are welcomed to the industry to replace the ASM 380. Although the ASM 380 will now be obsolete, parts are still easily accessible and full servicing can be carried out to keep your ASM 380 going. If you however feel as though you want to keep up with the times and up and coming technology, the ASM 392 and 390 is here to temp you.
Pfeiffer designed this machine with the end user at the forefront of their mind as it strives to give the customer ease making the equipment conveniently sized and manoeuvrable. The ASM 392 & ASM390 can fit in the tightest of spaces as it is equipped with a secondary handle in the front, a fully rotatable, removable display and an inlet at the front for easy connection to test ports.
As mentioned the display is removable, it is also very user-friendly with a clear colour touch display panel. It’s also has an integrated toolbox with modular compartments and storage space for Vacuum Bellows bringing the user such ease when all necessary accessories are available.
These leak detectors are fitted with a dry friction-less backing pump and a turbo pump, which makes them fast and effective with fast pump down and short response times for large items. See below for full product description and a short video.
- (1.)35 m3/h (21 cfm) roughing capacity using frictionless and oil free ACP pump
- 10 l/s helium pumping speed for a faster response time
- 20 hPa crossover pressure for a rapid entry into measurement mode and additional massive mode for large leaks
- Colour touch panel display with full 360° viewing offering excellent visibility
- Intuitive menu with password protection to prevent from unintended use
- Available with interface board for automation through an external system (PC or PLC)